The Carbon Paper Imprint is found on a typewriter in examining room three on the second floor of Brookhaven Hospital in Silent Hill 2. There are two different variants of the memo dependent on difficulty. Both of these have a randomized four-digit number on them and is used in order to unlock a keypad on a secured box in Room S14 on the third floor of the hospital.
The spelling, grammar, and punctuation of the memo is very poor, much like some of the other memos found in the hospital. Because of this, they're all most likely written by the same person.
The author in question is probably Joseph Barkin, a mental patient first mentioned in some patients records found in the reception office on the first floor of the hospital.
- "i know it i know the number of
- the box #### it cant help
- him anymore the button key
- doesnt scare me so nobody
- can stop who i am i don't know
- who i am is who i am is who
- i am is"
- "i know it the secret i'll give them
- something to deal with this demon
- shelter is of no use any more he is
- my instrument he must follow my
- orders yes, the box will be useless
- now i must not forget it ####
- that's good he is the lowest now
- i too will be free and he will serve
- me i am a genius no one can stop
- me one can stop me no one can
- stop me can stop can stop no no"