Below are a collection of all Heather Mason's thoughts when she interacts with the various images of the Halo of the Sun in Silent Hill 3. These are found throughout the game and act as a save point for Heather. She'll usually comment on how much looking at them makes her head hurt; this then turns into anger because of their continued appearance.
Heather's thoughts will change depending on if the player misses or saves in a different order; therefore, listed below are Heather's thoughts when saving in the most logical order. Also, she won't comment on every single image.
- The mark on this mirror...
- It looks so familiar somehow
- What do I know it from?
- Where did I once see it...?
- And... why does my head hurt so
- much when I try to remember it?
Mall [2nd Floor] - Storeroom
- It's like a magic circle I remember
- reading about in a book on black
- Does it seem so familiar because
- I read about it in that book?
- No, that's not it.... It's not the
- book... It's from the altar......
- Altar? What am I thinking?
Otherworld Mall [1st Floor] - First Aid Room
- This again....
- Looking at it makes my head hurt,
- but at the same time, it's like,
- so familiar....
- I know I've forgotten something
- really important.....
- But I also have the feeling that I'd
- be better off not remembering it.
Otherworld Mall [2nd Floor] - Sports Shop
- This pattern looks like it could have
- been drawn in blood. I bet it's some
- sort of cursed symbol.
- No wonder my head hurts and I feel
- so awful when I look at it.
Moving Train [1st Carriage] - Empty Carriage
- That symbol's drawn on the floor.
- Hope I don't get cursed just by
- stepping on it.
Subway Station - Unknown Platform
- That old pattern's painted in here
- among the graffiti.
- It looks like it was just put
- here, too.
- But by whom?
- And why does my head...
Hilltop Center [2nd Floor] - 2nd Floor Hall
- That old familiar pattern is on a
- piece of paper stuck to the vending
- Who the hell put it there?
- It's not like it's the latest fad or
- anything... right?
Heather's Apartment [1st Floor] - Apartment Hall
- What's this doing here!
That really pisses me off. It's like having someone spit on your sacred place. Looking at that makes my head hurt. What does it mean...?
Jacks Inn - Room 106
- That's got to be a coincidence.
- But still, that's pretty weird...
- Who could have done this...?
Otherworld Brookhaven Hospital [1st Floor] - Room C4
- I saw that drawn on the dividing
- screens at the hospital.
- But this is different --- seems like
- it was drawn a long time ago.
:This symbol usually looks unnatural
- and weird...
- ...but here, it sort of seems to fit.
- It still makes me feel creepy
- though. Like someone peekin' into
- my brain...
- I--no, it wasn't me.
- Alessa wrote this a long time ago.
- That chapel altar...
- It wasn't that one beautiful chapel.
- It was some other altar somewhere