- Following the age of strife, a pale emmisary
- descended from on high, blessing our Order
- with the voice of the God. And he did
- instruct us in methods to prepare the sacred
- vellum that should accept the word of
- the God. And he did instruct us in methods
- for binding it in accordance to the will
- of the God.
Word Given Form
- And so instructed, we did prepare the sacred
- vellum and bind the message, creating an
- appropriate vessel for the God's power on
- Earth, from which all people shall receive
- In those days, the laws of our Order were
- transcribed by the Priests in many texts,
- among them this Testament, the holiest of our
- doctrines. In accordance to the teachings of
- the God's Emissary, our Order produced many
- tomes that would await the word of the God.
Manifesting the Law
- As the God bestowed revelations onto our
- Order, so they were written. And whatsoever
- was committed to the holy vellum, so did the
- God's will manifest unto our world.
During this age, weak-willed among our Order fell away from the God's teachings. They forsook their eternal birthright and fled the seed of Paradise, taking up settlement across the great waters.
The First Sign
Days of Ending
Fear not the end of all things. For it shall come to pass that the strength of the Believers shall wane, and in these times of little faith shall the Silent Ones depart.
Lo, the Will of the God must be scattered to the ends of the Earth, so that all might come to hear. In this alone lies salvation.