Katz St. is a road in the South Vale section of Silent Hill, seen in Silent Hill 2. It starts at Lindsey Street on the east and ends in a dead end on the western part of the town. Wood Side Apartments is located on Katz Street. The west side of the street is residential.
- Lucky Jade Restaurant cannot be entered, but health items can be found near the door.
- Grand Market
- American Cafe and Caterer
- Big Jay's
- Fancy Gifts
- Cafe Mist
- Cafe Texan
- Unknown restaurant
- T's Italian Restaurant
- Accurate Fabrication & Welding
- Many street names in the games are named as a tribute to specific people. Katz Street is named after the writer William Katz.
- The street is blocked until James fights the first monster.