Silent Hill: Book of Memories.
- Perspective is everything in life. When someone
- forces a change, the way we react often depends
- on how we feel about the person. Are they sensitive
- to our needs? Or do they ignore us entirely? A
- caring friend can make even bad news easier to
- accept, and nobody reacts well to a bully.
- Every day, you are making a difference! For
- good or ill, your decisions matter, and they
- continue to matter each time you encounter the
- person or things associated with the person.