The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Status report, 3/12/1960
- Patient: Mrs. ______ ____
- Age: 34
- Examining Doctor: Dr. Harris
- Notes: Patient continues to harbor
- strong fantasies and a violent
- persecution complex. Her moods
- can swing from calm to violent
- aggression in a short time,
- which has led to her being
- moved to the seclusion wing.
- She becomes particularly violent
- during ocassional visits from her
- husband, demanding that she be allowed
- to see their child.
- We have taken the precautionary step
- to adding Epolineum to Mrs. _____
- medication to prevent her violent outburst.
- I don't like having to sedate patients,
- but when she is aggressive, _____ is
- as much of a danger to herself as to
- her visiting husband and the staff."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.